Welcome to the S.O.L Stone of Life EX Guide Wiki! S.O.L Stone of Life EX is an RPG for Android and iOS with a freemium option letting you unlock everything with out real money and can be played offline. If you like Inotia and Zenonia type games for mobile than you’ll probably really enjoy this game. New areas are unlocked by completing the Main Quests which can be found on your world map. Updated regularly!
S.O.L Stone of Life EX Guide Wiki
Classes & Builds
Tips, Tricks, Hints
Achievements count across all save slots.
Arena – Completing arenas will get you the best items in the game and is the easiest place to find legend items, goddess tears, enchanting stones, upgrades stones, resurrection stones, boxes of another worlds, and other rare items. Exploit: To break your opponents shield that nulls magic damage and kill them fast, first cast a spell, then immediately rapid tap the attack button. Your physical attack should hit first reducing their shield to nothing letting your magic attack cause damage.
Auto Save – Your game will auto save when you buy and sell, deposit or remove things from your stash, completing dungeons, and entering certain locations on the map.
Elemental Resistance is capped at 80% so keep an eye on it to prevent wasting T.Skill points in Element Training.
Enemies Can Re-spawn in an area without you having to leave and come back. You should pause the game by entering the menu if you take a break for some reason or you might be dead when you come back.
Enemy Element Types – You can tell what element type an enemy is by both the color of it’s name and the circle around them. Red is fire, blue is water, brown is earth, and green is wind. Using the same element as the enemy will do very little damage.
Evading – Some monsters don’t really follow you directly, but will kind of head towards your last position. This can be use to evade attacks easier.
Farming Equipment – Each Dungeon Challenge Package will have the first few dungeons open without a requirement needed. These are good places to find rare, legend, and set item rarity equipment for your current level.
Farming Runes and Potions Early – You can find a lvl 5 Life (HP), Spirit (MP), and Gold (Gold/Exp) rune by activating the rune statue in the middle of Herbhill by your stash. This can be done an infinite amount of times by creating a new player, playing till you reach Herbhill, then taking the runes and putting them in your stash. While your at it you mise well farm your starting potions too, plus a lot of elemental runes will drop from enemies up until reaching Herbhill.
Fast Travel – You can use your world map to fast travel back to locations you’ve already found.
Fighting Through Walls – You can harm monsters through walls and obstacles, but the items they drop might disappear before you can picked them up. Lots of maps have places for enemies to get stuck on one side while you blast them from the other. This is a great tactic for tough bosses.
Hidden Items – Check bookcases and other object for treasure. Your attack button will turn blue indicating there is something you can interact with.
Hidden Symbols are found in Dungeon Challenge and look like trees etched in to the walls. When you get close to one your attack button will turn blue to show there is something to interact with. You’ll need to find all of them to get 3 stars and there always in the same place.
Legend Items – Usually have a Resist All Elements % bonus.
Re-Roll Quest Rewards – Save before getting a quest reward to re-roll quest items bonus stats upon reload from force close. Great for getting the best stats on those Legend Quest Rewards!
Re-Roll Store Inventories by simple exiting the store menu then talking to shopkeeper again. Can find normal and rares quality items only with slots.
Skill Bonuses On Items – Some items have skill bonuses that work for multiple classes. Example: A piece of armor increases 3 different skills, 1 for your class and 2 for another.
Skill Boost – You can save extra skill books for when you play a new class. Then when you start a new game you’ll have late game skills early.
Status Max’s - The max a stat can go with skills and equipment buffs:
Critical Rate 30%
Critical Damage +300%
Power Attack Step STEP 4
Physical Resist 85%
Block Rate 30%
Dodge Rate 30%
Water Resist 80%
Fire Resist 80%
Earth Resist 80%
Wind Resist 80%
HP Max ?
MP Max ?
Shield Max ?
HP Recovery 200
MP Recovery 50
Shield Recover ?
HP Stolen Per Hit ?
MP Stolen Per Hit ?
Increase Gold 300%
Increase EXP ?%
Trading Items Between Saves Slots – Your stash allows you to move items between your different save slots. It may be a good idea to start a save slot for each class so when you find Epic and Legend for other characters you can save it in their inventory. This can help you get better equipment when you want play another class. This is also great for storing items you don’t need right away and don’t have room for. Also, if you upgrade something heavily you can store if for someone else instead of selling it when you find something better.
Weapon Upgrades – Depending on what element type your weapon is the attack button in the bottom right corner will change accordingly. You will also get a colored circle around you to indicate this as well. You can only have 1 element type per weapon so fire and water won’t work.
Loading Screen Tips
- Roger in Graystone can reset your skill.
- James in Old Town can reset your Style.
- There are 4 elements Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind.
- Break boxes or pots to get items.
- You can get more scores if you accomplish the bonus missions in Dungeon Challenges.
- You can’t save your game data during Dungeon Challenges.
- Touch the golden lock in the dungeon menu to check the conditions for unlocking it.
- Huge and strong monsters have shield barriers (SP).
- When the Power Attack on the right bottom is shining you can use it.
- You can check the mission information during the Dungeon Challenge.
- You can fast travel with Waypoints or by selecting towns and locations on the world map.
- Are you a Knight? Being attacked fills your Power gauge.
- Are you a Berserker? You power gauge will fill over time.
- Are you a Archmage? Using magic attacks will fill your Power gauge.
- Spirit Runes increase MP absorption and recovery.
- Wind runes increase attack/resistance for wind.
- Gold Runes increase gold and exp acquisition.
- When you change your attack style your attack sequence is changed.
- If you have insufficient inventory space you can expand it with a bag of philosopher.
- The lock shown on the dungeon menu means it has not yet been discovered.
- Fire elemental monsters have red names.
- Water elemental monsters have blue names.
- You need and upgrade stone for upgrading weapons and equipment.
- If your inventory is not enough you can store items in your stash in towns.
- If you can’t use a skill it might be out of range.
- Enchanting Stones can be looted or purchased from the Gem Item Shop.
- Equip daggers in each hand to deliver two-hand attacks.
- You can forge 3 runes of the same class, but different types. The result will be a random rune with the same class.
- There are larger and strong monsters that better equipment!
- Each Blade has different specialty skills.
- Runes can add options to equipment.
- Weapons and armor can be upgraded or enchanted in the inventory menu.
- Items with question marks can be checked with an Identification Stone.
- Identical runes can be forged to make one of the next tier.
- You can get better rewards depending on the number of stars you get in a Dungeon Challenge.
- Increase the size of your rune bag with a Philosopher Rune.
- Set items are green with stronger options the more you collect.
- Blue items are rare with up to 2 options attached.
- Yellow items are Legend with the best options.
- Stash can share items between each save slot.
- Huge and strong elite monsters have purple names.
- You can buy Skill books at Herbhill, Graystone, and Old Town.
- Elemental monsters don’t receive damage from the same element.
- There are a total of 63 runes.
The monster in the above video is spawned from a daily event that tells you to visit a certain location on the map and catch a hidden monster.
Apk 1.1.7 Game File Download Unlimited Gems Coins.
Bugs, faq, Review, Cheats, Mods, Hacks, Droid Apps, Market, Google Play, iTunes.
Check back in the near future as this S.O.L Stone of Life EX Guide Wiki Guide Wiki is being regularly updated.